Speaker: Bro Odie Villaraza
Moses said to Joshua, “Choose some of our men and go out to fight the Amalekites.
Tomorrow I will stand on top of the hill with the staff of God in my hands.”
So Joshua fought the Amalekites as Moses had ordered, and Moses,
Aaron and Hur went to the top of the hill.
As long as Moses held up his hands, the Israelites were winning,
but whenever he lowered his hands, the Amalekites were winning.
When Moses’ hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it.
Aaron and Hur held his hands up—one on one side,
one on the other—so that his hands remained steady till sunset.
So Joshua overcame the Amalekite army with the sword.
- There are going to be times that you will be tired
- God sends people in your life
- When Moses arms grew tired, Aaron and Hur brought a stone for him to sit on.
- God sends people in your life who will lift you up.
But people can also fail you.
Good thing, there is the stone.
Stone represents God. Who is unmoveable. He is my rock and my salvation.
Speaker: Bro Bo Sanchez
- Second Quarter of your life –> This is when you carry your heaviest responsibilities
- What should be your heart’s disposition?
BIG MESSAGE : PURSUE PROBLEMS WITH PEACE.
- You will see God’s victory in your life.
- Pursue problems over ease.
- Peter Pan generation has come to us.
The average age now of marriage is 30
This is due to fear of problems.
- Success is based on how you handle problems
- How to handle problems? Sit on the rock –> God is my rock and my salvation.
- You are a connector between God and the people in your life
- Someone asked Bro Bo, “Why are you making your life hard?
You don’t have to do all those things that you are doing.”
His reply –> “I chose to pursue those problems.”
- Do you avoid problems?
- Maybe that’s the reason why you are not growing.
- Two words of advice:
- If you are going to pursue problems, don’t do it alone
Constituents VS confidants
Constituents – they are for what you are for
Confidants– they value you
If you chose to pursue your problems, don’t do it alone.
Find confidants who will continue to encourage you.
Speaker: Bro George Gabriel
2. Focus on your future
Focus on the prize rather than the pain
We don’t love the struggle, but we love the victory
You cannot have victory without the struggle