Speaker: Bro JC libiran
“Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming
when I will no longer use this kind of language
but will tell you plainly about my Father. “
* We should know what to ask.
* We need to ask so that we can be comfortable with God.
* God ask you what you want but you shy away.
* Build a relationship with God
* It is God’s joy to give to you
* Be clear with what you want
* Be clear with the dream that you want to happen
* know what you want
* Believe that you deserve it.
Believe that you can do it.
Speaker: Bro Alvin Barcelona
* Relearn secret of happy life
* ONE BIG MESSAGE – REMAIN HUNGRY
* Philippians 4:11
“Not that I complain of want; for I have learned, in whatever state I am,
to be content.”
“Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have;
for he has said, “I will never fail you nor forsake you.” “
“Better is a little that the righteou has than the abundance of many wicked.”
“And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more,
saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.’
His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been
faithful over a little, I will set you over much; enter into the joy of you master.’
…. so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have
what is yours.’ But his master answered him, ‘You wicked and slothful servant!
You knew that I reap where I have not sowed, and gather where I have not winnowed?
Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming
I should have received what was my own with interest.”
* The secret of the great balance
“Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”
“I have said this to you in figures; the hour is coming when I shall no longer
speak to you in figures but tell you plainly of the Father.”
* Why ask if the bible says be content? Dont just look at one verse to interpret the bible
* Balance of hapiness and hunger
4 Types of Person
1. Mr. Agony – No Dream. No Joy – Darkest Place
– Create a gratitude journal
Write at least 3 things to be grateful about – brings joy
– Create a dreamboard
2. Mr. Anxiety – With dream, but no joy -> forever hungry but not happy
3. Lost his dream and hunger –> think only of self-> forget to think of others
— stop apathy-> have dreams also for others
4 Mr. Abundance -> dream and love
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;
I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.”
* How can you have a full life?
* While you are still alive, God has plans for you.
* Let your decisions and actions be based on love
* Abundance is love
* Dont stop dreaming and praying
* God center
* Dont get tired of dreaming
* There may be frustrations
But it must not be a block for your dreams