Wear Your WOW Glasses
Speaker: Bro Bo Sanchez
* Jeremiah 29:11
” For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. “
* Say WOW more often
* Psalm 118:23
“This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.”
* Wow! This is God’s work!
* Wow – Wonder
* Seeing extraordinary in the ordinary
* As you grow older, you lose your wow.
* How can we keep our wow?
* Matthew 2:1-2. 11
“After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked,
“Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews?
We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”
* God will speak to you in an ordinary way.
* All of us wear eyeglasses.
* Two kind of eyeglasses
1. Wow eyeglasses
2. Whatever glasses
– dark, you cannot see, ordinary
* Recognize God’s work
* Simple things makes you happy.
-> Mababaw ang kaligayahan – is a compliment.
* Seak brilliance anywhere
* More wisdom
* Wonder is the beginning of wisdom – Socrates
* Be a sponge of wisdom
* Silliest thing to say -> “I know it already”
* Humility -> is knowing that you are not the center of the universe
-> to know that everything comes from God
* Celebrate uniqueness of every person.
– Glimpses of God in different religions
* Learn something new
* Relationship in your family would be better if you wear
your wow glasses. Look extraordiary in the ordinary…