Month: January 2016
Speaker: Bro George Gabriel
Antidote To Worry
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink;
or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
2 Antidotes To Worry
-> If you do your part, you will be less worried
-> You can worship your fears or you can worship you Father in heaven
Speaker: Bro Bo Sanchez
How to Fight Weariness
-> Gives 1% More in All things
Sign of Character
-> In this gospel, Rebekah was a woman who gave 1% more of what was asked of her.
* Do things that are not required of you if you want to be successful
3 Weapons To Fight Weariness
1. Purpose -> Remind yourself of the purpose
-> It must be an emotional purpose
2. Passion -> If you love what you do
-> Love what you do and love who you do it for
-> Why Rebekah did it?
-> It’s because of her personhood
-> it’s in her nature
-> That’s who she is
-> A loving person will always love
God loves you.
That’s His character.
That’s who He is.
It doesnt matter who you are and what you’ve done
Do more than whats required
Speaker: Alvin Barcelona
Listen to God’s voice
If you’re not dead yet, you’re not done
From terminal to triumph
With God, all things are possible
Speaker: Bro Bo Sanchez
“Whatever your task, work heartily, as serving the Lord
and not men”
“Whatever your hand find to do,
do it with your might; for there is no work
or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol,
to which you are going.”
* We like things that are easy and quick
* What we need to do is:
1.ask the Lord
2.act on it
* People reject wealth because it comes in the form of work
* People reject fruit because it comes in a form of a seed
* 4 kinds of people
“On the third day there was a marriage at Cana in Galilee,
and the mother of Jesus was there; Jesus also was invited to
the marriage, with his disciples.
When the wine failed, the mother of Jesus said to him,
“They have no wine.” And Jesus said to her,
“O woman, what have you to do with me?
My hour has not yet come.” His mother said to the
servant, “Do whatever he tells you.”
Now six stone jars were standing there, for the Jewish
rites of purification, each holding twenty or
Jesus said to them, “Fill the jars with water.”
And they filled them up to the brim.
He said to them, “Now draw some out, and take it
to the steward of the feast.” So they took it.
When the steward of the feast tasted the water
now become wine, and did not know where it came from
(though the servants who had drawn the water knew),
the steward of the feast called the bridegroom
and said to him, “Every man serves the good wine first;
and when men have drunk freely, then the poor wine;
but you have kept the good wine until now.”
* Nothing is too big for God’s power and no problem is too small for his concern
* No matter how small your prayer is, God enters our world and he comforts us
and meets us in our needs
* 3 step pattern (water turn wine)
1. Nothing – Wine
2. Something – Water
3. Amazing – Wine
* If you want a miracle, there must be something
* God use ordinary to make extraordinary
* Work with what you have
* He does not work with nothing, he works with something
* Don’t look at what you don’t have, look at what you have
* Make mistakes so that you can learn even more
* What is your water?
“After him was Shamgar the son of Anath, who killed
six hundred of the Philistines with an oxgoad; and he too
* What’s your stick?
* Work with what you’ve got
* You need to be a miracle worker
* Miracle needs a miracle worker
* When you work with what you have, miracles happen
Speaker: Bro JC libiran
“Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming
when I will no longer use this kind of language
but will tell you plainly about my Father. “
* We should know what to ask.
* We need to ask so that we can be comfortable with God.
* God ask you what you want but you shy away.
* Build a relationship with God
* It is God’s joy to give to you
* Be clear with what you want
* Be clear with the dream that you want to happen
* know what you want
* Believe that you deserve it.
Believe that you can do it.
Speaker: Bro Alvin Barcelona
* Relearn secret of happy life
* ONE BIG MESSAGE – REMAIN HUNGRY
* Philippians 4:11
“Not that I complain of want; for I have learned, in whatever state I am,
to be content.”
“Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have;
for he has said, “I will never fail you nor forsake you.” “
“Better is a little that the righteou has than the abundance of many wicked.”
“And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more,
saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.’
His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been
faithful over a little, I will set you over much; enter into the joy of you master.’
…. so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have
what is yours.’ But his master answered him, ‘You wicked and slothful servant!
You knew that I reap where I have not sowed, and gather where I have not winnowed?
Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming
I should have received what was my own with interest.”
* The secret of the great balance
“Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”
“I have said this to you in figures; the hour is coming when I shall no longer
speak to you in figures but tell you plainly of the Father.”
* Why ask if the bible says be content? Dont just look at one verse to interpret the bible
* Balance of hapiness and hunger
4 Types of Person
1. Mr. Agony – No Dream. No Joy – Darkest Place
– Create a gratitude journal
Write at least 3 things to be grateful about – brings joy
– Create a dreamboard
2. Mr. Anxiety – With dream, but no joy -> forever hungry but not happy
3. Lost his dream and hunger –> think only of self-> forget to think of others
— stop apathy-> have dreams also for others
4 Mr. Abundance -> dream and love
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;
I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.”
* How can you have a full life?
* While you are still alive, God has plans for you.
* Let your decisions and actions be based on love
* Abundance is love
* Dont stop dreaming and praying
* God center
* Dont get tired of dreaming
* There may be frustrations
But it must not be a block for your dreams
Wear Your WOW Glasses
Speaker: Bro Bo Sanchez
* Jeremiah 29:11
” For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. “
* Say WOW more often
* Psalm 118:23
“This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.”
* Wow! This is God’s work!
* Wow – Wonder
* Seeing extraordinary in the ordinary
* As you grow older, you lose your wow.
* How can we keep our wow?
* Matthew 2:1-2. 11
“After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked,
“Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews?
We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”
* God will speak to you in an ordinary way.
* All of us wear eyeglasses.
* Two kind of eyeglasses
1. Wow eyeglasses
2. Whatever glasses
– dark, you cannot see, ordinary
* Recognize God’s work
* Simple things makes you happy.
-> Mababaw ang kaligayahan – is a compliment.
* Seak brilliance anywhere
* More wisdom
* Wonder is the beginning of wisdom – Socrates
* Be a sponge of wisdom
* Silliest thing to say -> “I know it already”
* Humility -> is knowing that you are not the center of the universe
-> to know that everything comes from God
* Celebrate uniqueness of every person.
– Glimpses of God in different religions
* Learn something new
* Relationship in your family would be better if you wear
your wow glasses. Look extraordiary in the ordinary…