– Pink – being joyful and rejoicing
Speaker: Bro Alvin
“Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from him.”
“Lazy hands make for poverty,
but diligent hands bring wealth.”
* The rhythm of work and trust
* We are always busy even in our sleep
* We need inner peace
* You need a rhythm of work and trust
* Gift of rest, gift of sleep
* We need to Stop look and listen
* Story of The Wizard of Oz
– Lion was looking for his courage
– Tin man was searching for his heart
– Scarecrow was looking for his brain
– In the end, they did not realized that they already had it.
– Sometimes we are looking for the things that
we need, not knowing that we already have the
things that we need. God already gave it to us.
“Be still and know that I am God.”
* Stop to sharpen your axe
* 3 secrets of stopping
– Pause even within the event
2. Look – Am i going in the right direction?
What are you busy about?
Am i going nearer or farther my destination?
3. Listen – listen to your body
– Listen to God
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”