* Yes! -> This word is very powerful
* When you open your mind, and say yes, you can create what you really really want.
* We are already abundant, use this to produce love
* Im sure God is happy if we are given blessings and we are grateful and happy
* Ecclesiastes 5:19
“Moreover, when God gives someone wealth and possessions,
and the ability to enjoy them, to accept their lot and be happy in their toil—this is a gift of God.”
* Change your mind in receiving
* Weath is created in the mind
* Whatever your mind can conceive, God can give it to you.
* If you change your mind, you change your attitude towards money.
* Patterns – it is hard wired in our brains, we dont think about it,
but they are aleady inside our brains
This will dictate how you do things and the prize you get
* Picture of yourself – How do you picture yourself?
* Tell yourself you are rich
* What you think, that is what manifest
* Unless you change your self-portrait, you cannot change yourself
* What is your Mindset?
– “its so difficult to earn money”
– “everything i need comes to me.”
– “My blessings are on the way.”
* Philippians 4:19
“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”
* If you want to be abundant, change your picture of yourself
* Change your picture of God
* You attract poverty because that is what you think God wants you to be.
* Does God wants you to be poor?
* There is nothing wrong to be poor, if you have a vow of poverty and a vow of celibacy
* 1 Timothy 5:8
” For the Scripture says, “You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,”
and, “The laborer deserves his wages.”
* God will never give you according to what you give, but He gives more than the things that you gave away.
* God is a God of abundance
* What is the purpose of life? To love one another
* The question is not should I be rich? Or poor? But the question is how can I love?
* Love as much as you can.
* How can I be prosperous?
1. God prospers those who work their land
– Do you love your work? Is it where God wants you to flourish?
– Ask yourself, what is your land?
“Those who work their land will have abundant food,
but those who chase fantasies will have their fill of poverty.”
2. God prospers those who do good work from the heart
“A generous person will prosper;
whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.”
3. God prospers those who give their first fruits
“Honor the Lord with your wealth
and with the firstfruits of all your produce;
then your barns will be filled with plenty,
and your vats will be bursting with wine.”
* Give your all
* God wants to prosper you
* Receive the abundance
* God has given you the power to create wealth
* God has given you the power to create love
* Do not limit your capacity to love