“There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.”
* Mangyayari lahat sa tamang panahon.
(Everything will happen at the right time.)
* 2 Kinds of time
1. Cronus – measure of time
like 5:00 pm, 1:30 pm
2. Kairos – God’s time
* Where you are right now, is God’s will for you.
* Romans 12:2
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve
what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”
– While you are waiting, let God transform your mind.
* Be who you want to find
* The secret of a happy relationship is happy individuals
Be happy as an individual
* Don’t be impatient in finding your One True Love,
because it might not be the right time.
* Let go and trust God
* You are loved and that’s enough
* You might be guilt tripping by something you did,
but God still loves you