“Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone.
Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love,
which binds them all together in perfect unity.”
* Learn from mistakes, and it’s Ok to cry infront of God. He understands.
The world will tell you something else,
but God will tell you “You are my child and I love you.”
* Make allowance, create space
* There’s something unique with Filipinos
* 6 Filipino Virtues
– Proverbs 28:6
“Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity
than a rich man who is crooked in his ways.”
– Proverbs 13:11
“Dishonest money dwindles away,
but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.”
– Proverbs 14:3
“A fool’s mouth lashes out with pride,
but the lips of the wise protect them.”
– Proverbs 17:17
“A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for a time of adversity.”
– Thessalonians 5:16
– Leviticus 19:32
“Stand up in the presence of the aged,
show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the Lord.”
– We put people before things.
– Judges 6:13-14
“‘Pardon me, my lord,’ Gideon replied, ‘but if the Lord is with us,
why has all this happened to us? Where are all his wonders that our
ancestors told us about when they said, ‘Did not the Lord bring us up out of Egypt?’
But now the Lord has abandoned us and given us into the hand of Midian.’
The Lord turned to him and said, “Go in the strength you have and save Israel
out of Midian’s hand. Am I not sending you?”
– The Lord will say, “Just trust me.” He’s not just going with you, He is going ahead of you.
* Our suffering can turn out a big blessing.
* Failures are fertilizer for your success.
* Be responsible of your actions, but do the right thing.
* Trust in God