“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit”
* Don’t tell yourself you’re not good enough
Go and love others
* God Wants you to coach people to Jesus
* How can I talk to people? I’m a mess too.
“Then Levi held a great banquet for Jesus at his house,
and a large crowd of tax collectors and others were eating with them.”
“Then, leaving her water jar, the woman went back to the town and said to the people,
“Come, see a man who told me everything I ever did. Could this be the Messiah?”
They came out of the town and made their way toward him.”
* You don’t need to be 100% Ok
* 2 Ways to disciple
– Can I make friends?
– Use SIS BRO
– Interest – Talk about the other person
Don’t be so self absorbed
– Similarities – Connection
– Busy – What are you currently busy at?
What’s keeping you busy?
– Relationship – Married/Single
– Openness – No judgement – Be Jesus to others
No judgement don’t mean you accept the sin,
but you don’t judge the sinner, but accept him/her
– Can I tell stories?
– God can use you
* Can you trust Jesus for the result? Let go of the result to Jesus
* The best preachers are not preachers but problems
* Patience – problem will come
* Be Jesus to people
* Give your talents in the hands of God
* Everytime you put yourself in God’s hands, you’ll be fine