* Identify your core.
* Simple life is not a set of action.
It is your inner attitude.
3 Attitude that you should develop
* Pride and legalism goes together
* If you want to complicate your life, start complaining
If you want to simplify your life, start thanking
* Phil 4:11 “Not that I complain of want;
for I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content.
* But we should never be content by the amount that we can give.
– Earn as much as you can so that you can give as much as you can.
* Adults have security blanket
– mostly, their security blanket is money.
* Security blanket is your core.
* Find a solid security blanket
* What is your security blanket? Is it a person?
* Security blanket – only one thing
–> God is fond of you.
– God is the source of all material wealth. He is the source
of my life. He is the reason why I live. He is the reason
why I breathe. He is my provider. He is my life.
Sometimes in my journey in this life, I tend to lean to
something or someone. I also lean to money. I feel insecure
whenever my finances are threatened by different factors.
I feel miserable when that something or someone goes away.
I believe that whenever God takes
away something or someone in my life, He sees that I am
beginning to make that something or someone the source
of my life. When in fact, only God is my source of life.
He is the one who gives me all of the things and the persons
that I need. Yes, there is pain whenever God takes away
things or people from my life. Yet I believe that it
is a great blessing for me. For me to be able to once
again fix my eyes on Him and Him alone. Because He
alone is my God. He is my joy. He is my peace. He is
the source of love. He is my everything.
Being rich is not wrong. Or having someone or something
that makes you happy is not wrong. It is the disposition
of the heart is what matters. If you know that everything
comes from God — your wealth, good relationships —
and your eyes is still fixed on Him,
then you will always have a grateful heart. You will always
be contented and secured, because you know that God is your provider.
Because you know that our God is a loving God.
My God, I pray that You grant me the heart that trusts in You completely.
Change me my Lord. I cannot change myself. I need you my God.
Fix my eyes on You and You alone my Lord.
I believe that whenever I am weak, I am strong, because of Your grace. Amen.