From Bro. Bo’s Talk
* Choose growth over money
* If you choose growth, money will follow.
* When you’re building your business, you grow in your character.
* Don’t pray that you win the lotto, pray for money machines.
* Gen. 13:9 “Is not the whole land available? Please separate from me. If you prefer the left,
I will go to the right; if you prefer the right, I will go to the left.”
Gen. 13:14-15 “After Lot had parted from him, the Lord said to Abraham: Look about you.
and from where you are, gaze to the north and south, east and west; all the land that you see
I will give to you and your descendants forever.”
– There is growth in kindness, patience and perseverance
* Solomon, when asked by God what he wants to have,
told God “Give me wisdom.”
– He chose growth.
* In due time, the money will follow.
From Dean Pax Lapid’s Talk
* Commitment to growth.
* Rich – man with many money
Wealthy – man with passion in mind and heart
– leaves legacy
* We strive from good, better, to best.
– This is the encapsulation of growth.
* Growth is a marathon
1. Purpose – Dean Pax Lapid’s purpose –
“I aspire to inspire before I expire.”
2. Preparation and Planning
* Getting ahead
* Moving forward
* Passion – Energizes your talents
* Courage – Test the talent
* Growth must be seen in 3D
1. Discover – Explore talent
2. Develop – Excel in your gift
3. Deliver – Expand Talent
* BHAG – Big Hairy Audacious Goal
* Price Tag for growth
– Big dream is not enough
– add positive attitude and big effort
– subtract what is fearful
– Fear of loss
– Fear of process
– Fear of outcome
– Yearn to earn, Yearn to learn
* Your X-Factor is your excellence with your talent
* Excel in planning
– “Vision without execution is hallucination” – Henry Ford
* 2 Failures
1. Thinking without action
2. Action without thinking
* Serve – divide
* Satisfy Customers – multiply
– Show love
* Serve first, the money will follow
* Service starts with sincerity
* 2 Things Customers Buy
2. Happiness – something that makes them happy
* Expand Prospects
– It’s all about relationship and love
* Self -> Service -> Significance
* If you want to grow, pray to God not to be better
but to be the best.
* There’s always gonna be a risk when you love